MyEasyCopy No. 3 - EasyCopy 8.4 Build for Design Engineers
Turn your data into compelling presentations
The EasyCopy Company is proud to announce EasyCopy Version 8.4.
We want you to spend your time presenting fantastic results, not struggling to edit and assemble content.
So, our new release is focused on helping you present your ideas easily - with intuitive and rich functionality - and efficiently - with a one stop solution to handle all your graphic needs from bitmap to vector. And now, EasyCopy is also available in Chinese and German.
Version 8.4 makes it easier than ever to:
- Create fantastic montages/posters of unlimited canvas size
- View, manipulate and convert files: CGM+, CGM PIP,CGM ATA, EMF, SVG as well as JPEG and TIFF
- Print or plot files and montages easily from your Windows, UNIX or Linux desktop
- and introducing EasyPlot, a new Product in the EasyCopy Graphics Suite
EasyCopy 8.4 - Improves your work flow
Create fantastic posters of unlimited canvas size
- After creating your data you need the perfect way to present your ideas on screen and in print. EasyCopy's montage/mark-up tools help you create your convincing story. No more technical hassles importing your graphics from multiple sources. You can even create 2D and 3D video clips. In addition to the functionality you've come to rely on, Version 8.4 makes your job easier than ever:
- New drawing tools plus advanced Crop and Extract
- Create your own CAD Symbols
- Export layouts as scalable SVGs, CGMs or PDFs
- View CGM image information such as fonts, origin, size and path
- Use your cad symbols or create your own - in the new EasyCopy symbol library structure
View, manipulate and convert files:
CGM, EMF, SVG as well as JPEG and TIFF
Don't get frustrated dealing with files from different sources. Get full control when importing and exporting your bitmap and vector files. These vector files - with their lines, shapes and colors - are constructed by mathematical formulas and demand a unique focus. Bitmap images rely on cells called pixels. But with EasyCopy, you can combine vector and bitmap graphics in one display. No problem.
- A CGM, EMF, SVG or EasyCopy .lay file can be saved as a scalable PDF file
- Zoom and pan are faster than ever for large raster files and work equally well on EMF, CGM, and SVG files
- Compatibility mode ensures files will be viewed correctly when imported into other applications - such as Microsoft PPT®
- Edit Vector lets you edit text, lines, colors and remove unwanted elements in your vector files
Print or plot files and posters easily from your Windows, Unix or Linux desktop
Your printing needs are special. Standard applications don't even come close to meeting your requirements. EasyCopy and EasyPlot intelligently handle your industry specific needs.
- High quality plotting based on our high performance drivers
- Adaptive page size and paneling
- Intelligent plotting - shrink to paper width while maintaining accurate length
Introducing EasyPlot - A new product in the EasyCopy Graphics Suite
- You get high quality plotting based on the EasyCopy high performance drivers
- Use it as a standalone printing utility or integrate it into your other applications.
- Available on 32 and 64 bit Windows including Windows 7, Linux and Unix.
There are many ways to find out more about EasyCopy. You can check out our Product Sheet here. You can visit www.myeasycopy.com. Or best of all send an e-mail or call for a personal talk about your requirements.
Don't wait. Upgrade to EasyCopy 8.4 today and turn your data into compelling presentations!